I love this dish because it is so versatile and can be served hot or cold. In the summer I serve it as a salad or as a salsa with tortilla chips and in the winter it makes a great filling for tacos or burritos, just add a little cheese and you’re set.
- 1 – 19 oz. can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Hot sauce (optional)
Combine ingredients and allow the salad to sit for minimum ½ an hour or longer to blend the flavors. This salad will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.