I love the simplicity of this salad. It only has a few ingredients and very little prep but has a lot of flavor with the peppery arugula, pungent tomatoes and sharp cheese. The orange dressing compliments it perfectly and brings a nice fresh taste to the salad.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Mix together the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl or jar. whisk until blended and set aside while you assemble the salad. Place the arugula onto a large serving platter and top with sun-dried tomatoes and romano cheese. Pour the dressing over top and serve.