This cool dip makes a great addition to a spicy meal and is often used in Indian cooking. It has a tangy flavor with a little bit texture and pairs well with spicy chicken or pork. It’s ready in minutes and will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- 500 ml plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced tomato
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
Combine veggies with yogurt, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Marinate ingredients for at least one hour or overnight. Serve with naan bread alongside a main course.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours